Monday, May 19, 2008

Soccer and Pool fun

This is us and our cousin Piper in our freezing cold pool on Saturday.


Ethan is posing as a dramatic goalie, we call the picture "Rapid Fire".

This is a picture of me that my Uncle Tom took one Saturday after Mel`s game.


Here is Levi after his game a couple weeks ago.

On Saturday we went to Mel's game at 9:00, then Levi had his game at 9:45. Melanie's team
lost 1 to 0 but their team has definitely improved. When Levi plays we start to lose track of
the score, he has been getting faster but we are still going to have to work on ball control...
Last week we got our liner set up for the pool, but it is going to be while until we have
everything ready to go. On Saturday Ethan and I tied our game 2 to 2. I (Will) think I am
going to see a chiropractor for my back this week. Yesterday we worked on extending the
wall on the side of our house. Last night, me (Will) and Mel went to work with my Dad and Jeff until 12:00 a.m.
We will try to post again soon. Thanks for checkin' out our blog!
See ya, Will & E

5 comments:

Hannah-Indiana said...

Cute post, guys! Sorry to hear about your back, Will. It's happened to me plenty of times. I know how you feel. Let me guess, the pain comes and it goes, and when you have it your VERY uncomfortable and can barely sit still. Am I right? That's how it was for me, exept I didn't injure myself or anything.

Hope it gets better! I'm going to start going to Kaleo so I'll probably see you there Friday!

Natalie said...

You guys' pool is up?! Sweet, I am totally coming over again. :)
Yes, I know I have my own..but Nate hasn't been working on it at all. Lame, right? He needs to get a move on.

P.S.
You're too young for back problems!

Luke R. said...

Good Post, Guys!!
Hope your back gets better, Will!!

Luke A.

Anonymous said...

Hey, boys! I'm sorry I missed you last Sunday and then again today. Next week I'm going to be out of town again, but hopefully I will see you at the service project (have your parents check their email for details). Anyway, I hope you're enjoying your summer... I look forward to seeing you again soon!

-Seth

creepy crawler kid said...

you seemed fine when I saw you yesterday (mid-June!)