Thursday, May 1, 2008

some pictures from the three years ago.

The next three pictures are just a tiny bit from a play we did a few years ago...dont we look way young?
on Easter of 2005, Melanie, Will, Aunt Emilie and I put on a play
for our family...it was about Jesus' last week, from Palm Sunday to his Ascension...it was a lot of fun!



This is the part where Jesus is in the Garden praying and His disciples

couldn't even stay awake to pray with Him.


Here I am portraying Jesus on the Cross...


this picture was also three years ago but I wanted to show

you the mad playground skills that Will and I have. :)


This was also three years ago...way before Levi even thought of potty training...so he just wore his pot on his head. pretty funny, huh? he keeps us laughing.

We've been non-bloggers for a while. And here's why...we've been working with our dad on getting our upper porch finished. I would like to blog some of those pictures but it's late and mom said we can't upload anymore pics tonight. Our computer moves way too slowly...so we will try to get back on here in a day or two to blog those for you. You can see us in action!

Otherwise, lately, we've been busy with soccer, which we love. We have games all day on Saturday...I'm even playing as an extra on our coach's other team...so that is crazy busy. Levi plays now too, so that is four games a Saturday. We've also been busy with just the everyday life things like schooling, exercising, doing our chores around the house and running here and there with our mom. which makes us all crazy! :)

Well, that's it for now...check back soon. Good night!

Signing off, Ethan J. Y.

3 comments:

Hannah-Indiana said...

Loved the play thing! It reminds me of when I directed a play like that with just a few of us kids of when Jesus was born. But, heck, I didn't even do the costume thing, so compared to yours, mine looked pretty wimpy!

Laurie and company said...

Hey Hannah! When we did the play we all talked about doing it for a couple days, then that Sunday we pretty much put it together as we went. And for costumes we all just put on robes or sweatshirts!

See you later, thanks for commenting! Will & E

Natalie said...

I love this post!
Because I'm in it. Mwahahaha. No, no...just kidding. I remember Ethan very well in that cut up shirt, hah. I'm glad you guys blogged! It's super fun to read. :D