Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Some pictures from the past but news from today.

2002: weren't we cute li'l kids?



Christmas 2002


at the canal


a sweet picture of Ethan


here we are playing "Littlest Pet Shop" with our sister.

Lately we have been up to soccer, we would put pics of that but Mom hasn`t taken any of E`s and my games. Tonight we have practice, but I (Will) won`t be playing because I hurt my back at our last game and I sat out for the second half:( Right now I feel so useless... These pictures were all from 3-6 years ago, Mom chose that last one when we weren`t looking! We would have posted sooner but if you read my Mom`s blog you`ll already have heard about the computer problem.
Ok, well I guess that is it for today...I'll try to come up with some interesting things to blog about later. See ya!

Will & E

2 comments:

Luke R. said...

You guys have funny pics!! Why don't you ever show them to me??...Oh, yeah, you just did.

Luke A.

Hannah-Indiana said...

OMG! You HAVE to admit in the first pic of this post, Will looks EXACTLY LIKE CARSON!

Hannah