Friday, June 20, 2008

We can't think of a title

Thanks for coming back to our blog...sorry for the delay!





This is Levi at his last game.










One of the fun spectacles from our trip to W. Lafayette was visiting the train station...it's neat to watch the trains speed by.





Ethan showing us how agile he is...that is me, Will, right behind him. I hope he doesn't toot.



This is most of our family that went to W. Lafayette on Memorial Day weekend. Our mom, Aunt Beck, Gma and Gpa, or Uncle Tom aren't in this picture. This fountain was right outside of our hotel.




crrrrraaaaaazzzzaaay Becky



Mom actually caught a picture of my sweet soccer moves. We couldn't find any pics of E. playing soccer so I guess that means our mom doesn't really like him... that much.

It has been a while since we last posted but here we are! It's been a busy month, with trips to Michigan, a trip to West Lafayette, IN, the ending of soccer, school and our science group starting up, swimming, etc.
Recently, we got our pool deck up and running. It's not fully done. I will try to put some pictures of it on here later. You can also check out my mom's blog and I know she has put some on there.
We are starting our third Super Dude book right now. It's called "Super Dude, the Third, Invasion on Earth"!!!!! You will have to read the first two though. We will try to post again soon.
Thank you for checking out our blog. See ya later or something like that. Yup.
Will & E

6 comments:

Tory said...

Wow, I love your blog...it's as funny as your mom's. And, that picture of E being agile with Will not too far behind is AWESOME!!!!!! Oh, and thanks for sacrificing some of your time to your sweet mom...she had time to make my day. Hope you have more fun and get even more AWESOME pics.

Luke R. said...

I second that motion...what does that mean exactly? Any way I like your blog too, and the post was REALLY FUNNY!!

Luke A.

Natalie said...

Gosh, both people said what I wanted to say. It's hysterical! I can really see the things you write as humor you would actually say..so it's a nice little insight. Like I'm right there!!! AMAZING!!!!! Haha...
Also, Lafayette huh?! I totally have pictures of you guys and us at that fountain and climbing that wall!
Anyway, great post. Great pictures. Can't wait to read some Super Dude! :)

Laurie and company said...

hey will you got alot of auction
on your post I like it.


mel-mel(:

Laurie and company said...

i mean, ACTION, on your blog...not auction!

Mel

creepy crawler kid said...

cool soccer moves


super sam