Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Pictures from the start of May to now...

Yikes!!! Mel took this picture of Jeff with Mom's new camera...




Tom, Dad, and E at Tom & Dad's birthday party this year.





This is a picture of our Roman city from above...









Here I am when we got home from our trip to Michigan,

We were checkin' out our damage from the weekend rain.



Lately we haven't been up to anything to exciting, except for science, legos, guitar,
and swimming in our refreshing pool. This morning I was sitting at my desk ,and I looked over and saw the lizard come out of her hut and then jump off her platform and land right next to the side, then she just stared at me. It was pretty weird. Then she started drinking her water with her tongue
like a dog. She is funny to watch. Today we have some work to do outside and I'm kind of dreading it because it's so humid, but at least we have the pool.:) I'm going to let Melanie post now , Thanks for coming back everyone!

Will

3 comments:

Sherry at the Zoo said...

You guys are all posting today, aren't you!

Love the view of the city...you guys have put a lot of work into that, haven't you!

Stay away from that hole -- it'll suck you in!

Mrs. W

Hannah-Indiana said...

Cool pix, Will! See you tonight!
Hannah

Tory said...

Love your city! You guys have such a wonderful imagination and skill set. And, I loved hearing about your lizard...didn't know you had a lizard! Keep the blogs coming.