Thursday, February 28, 2008

This 'n' That

Molly's first time sitting up in the Target cart...that's me behind her with Levi.



Here's Melanie at the War Museum last year...the wax figures were kinda spooky.


Part of our Schleich animal collection...Mom got us our first ones for Christmas in 2005 and we've been adding to it since then...I already have my birthday list of new animals
planned out for this year and my birthday isn't till October.

a bit more of our collection...you have to see it in person...it's really neat!
This is Levi in his new bathrobe. cheesecake.
Here's fellow Brave Heart E cuddling with Molly. I'm not sure why the date on our camera says jan. 3, 2004 but it was yesterday.
This is a typical E. pose that makes all of us want to drop kick him.

I don't know what to write. This is the part of blogging that bugs me. Being wordy, because I'm not. That's E's job. He's the talker!

Yesterday we pretty much ran errands and spent the afternoon and evening at home. We all had teeth cleanings in the morning and I was the only one with a cavity...yikes. At home, we took care of our exercise, school work, guitar, bugging mom for MORE food and that's about it. Today is going to be more of the same stuff.

I know, this is a pretty exciting post...I will try to be more creative and come up with funny things we can blog about. Maybe I will put E. on the job...thanks for checking out our blog! Come back again really soon and have a great weekend.


4 comments:

Natalie said...

I don't think I ever realized you guys had that animal collection thing...weird.

Seth said...

Hey, I missed you boys today... I'm gonna to send your mom an email about getting together with you two for lunch or something this week or next. I hope you have a great week!

Sherry at the Zoo said...

great post



sophia

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Love your pictures! The 3 zoo kids drool over your animal collection by the way....

How often does your mom make you dust those things? I can't imagine!

Good job on the post, Will!

Mrs. W