Tuesday, February 19, 2008

About us...

This is me...I'm narrating today... This is E...he will do the posting later...
Here are a few tidbits about E. and I. These are the things that make us tick. and make our mom ticked. ha ha.

We inherited our dad's love for Legos. Here was last year's Gladiator ring. We have updated it so we will have to get a few pictures to put on here.

This is our lizard. She goes by different names, according to who is referring to her...Mom calls her Liz, we call her Kermit. We have had her for over 3 years! Sorry, but you won't get any pictures of us letting her kiss us. :) In fact, I (Will) have never even touched her. I leave that to my dad and siblings.
This picture of us in our funny clothes is from our homeschool play last March. E. and I played Orville and Wilbur Wright. I was Wilbur, which made sense. It was lots of fun. We were the only boys in our scene.
Thanks for stopping by our blog. We hope you will come back and visit very soon!

9 comments:

Laurie and company said...

NICE BLOG, BOYS!
I LOVE THE PICTURES YOU CHOSE (HA HA) AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT ELSE YOU COME UP WITH!
I DO LOVE YOU BOTH, MORE THAN YOU WILL KNOW. I'M JUST GRUMPY TODAY. NO EXCUSES. :) :P

GLAD YOUR BLOG GOT STARTED FINALLY!

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Welcome to the world of blogging boys. Keep it clean, and be nice to your mother.

Mrs. W.

Luke R. said...

I think you guys are going to have some REALLY good (and funny) posts in the future and I cant wait to see them!

Sherry at the Zoo said...

I'll give you $5 if you kiss the lizard...

Sam

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Hi,

I can't believe you haven't even held your own lizard. She's probably lonely and miserable without human contact!

Love your blog,
Can't wait to see what you blog in the future.
Sophia

Hannah-Indiana said...

I'm with ya', Will, I don't think I would EVER kiss a lizard! Yuck! I like your blog, can't wait to see what you'll write!

Laurie and company said...

Thanks for checking out our
blog everybody!

Will & E

Seth said...

Will, I'm going to make you kiss the lizard this Friday night... I know that deep down, inside you REALLY want to. :-) I can't wait to hang out with you guys and to get to know your family better. Take care, fellas!

Seth

Beth from the Funny Farm said...

Nice start!
:-) Beth