Monday, February 25, 2008

Super Dude

Here we are, the authors of Super Dude!!
This picture was graciously drawn by our cousin, Jason D. back in 2005. he is very talented.
This is one of our character pages, which we will show you more of them later.
This is one of the action pictures, where SD gets knocked into the sea during a fight.
Good evening!

Tonight we are going to tell you about our book. It's kinda like a comic book. We began the Super Dude idea about 6 years ago but officially began the actual book back in 2004. We've already finished our first edition and are now working on finishing our second edition. Ethan is the author of this book, dictating what to write, while Will does the illustrations and handwriting. (our mom is typing this since we had so much to say and she types faster...but we are sitting right here with her, telling her what to type, allright?) :)

We've included a few pictures from the past book and will eventually highlight each of our main characters here. But for tonight, this is just a taste of our book.

Just to update you on what's been going on...there are no pictures of the Wonderlab on here because our trip was cancelled due to weather. We ended up seeing the movie "Enchanted" though we really should not admit that, since it's a chick flick. We went with a group of our good friends! I didn't like it...too mushy (Ethan). I thought it was OK (Will).

Friday night, we had our youth pastor, Seth and his fiancee, Carrie, over! We had a good time with them. We had a Nerf gun fight (awesome), ate some grub and bonded with our lizard. I actually touched it (Will) after having the pet for over 3 years. Ethan is so brave and holds Liz every time she's out (he told me to type this, goof!) Seth chickened out on us and didn't hold the lizard...just kidding.
Mom's making us get off the computer now. Hope you enjoy reading this. Make sure to leave us a comment.

8 comments:

Seth said...

Will, I'm very proud of you for finally petting your lizard. And just for the record, I didn't know I was allowed to hold it (and I didn't want it's tail to fall off).

Sherry at the Zoo said...

So...when do we get to read your book?

GREAT illustrations by the way.

I'm so proud of you for touching your lizard. Lizards need love just like everyone else.

Have a good day.
Mrs. W.

Hannah-Indiana said...

Enchanted was NOT a chick flick! You boys need to look at the funny side. There was one kiss okay, is that so bad?! It was mostly funny.

Grandma Joanie said...

Hey, you are really doing a great job on your blog. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to get on it in the morning and see what is new.

Laurie and company said...

Sorry for not being able to blog yet this morning...we will try to find something to blog about before we leave for a friend's house today.
Thanks for allof your comments.
you guys can read our book anytime.

Natalie said...

Hey, did you two change your layout? Love the green.
Oh my word, you held Liz?! So amazing.

Hey, tell your Mum & Dad for me that me and Nick are talking about when to head over there...there's a little more in the way than we thought because Nick got a JOB!!! But we're hoping it'll be soon.

Doing good on Twilight Princess??

I <3 Super Dude.

Sherry at the Zoo said...

You are not alone, Sam hates Enchanged too. I like it though. Must be a girl thing.

Sophia

Laurie and company said...

Hey everybody!

Seth you could have held the lizard,I don`t blame you for not holding her though.Thank`s for checkin out our blog!

Mrs. Weir you can read our book in a couple of weeks, because that`s
about the time we should be done w/
it. Thanks!

Hey Grandma, we will try to keep the posts coming. Thank`s for commenting!

Hey Natalie,I`ll be sure to let my parent`s know about you guys coming over!And I only petted the lizard`s head Because I`m a loser. See ya later!

I(Will) thought Enchanted was okay
besides the fifteen kissing scenes,
but E didn`t like it!

Thank`s for commenting everybody!