Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Random stuff

Here is a drawing I (Will) did...it's my version of the Fellowship of the Ring movie cover. This is our family, taken December 2007.
The guys in our family...2006

Lately, we haven't really had much going on, that's worth mentioning anyway (unless you count my siblings and I squabbling and making our mom want to "beat" us).
Did you see the Lunar Eclipse tonight? We tried to take a picture of it but it didn't work and my mom was spooking herself out on our porch...
Um, this past Saturday, E. and I had our last indoor soccer game. We won, 3-2...I even got to score the first goal for our game...next month, we start our outdoor soccer league and we always enjoy that!!
This Friday night, we are having our youth pastor, Seth, and his fiancee, Carrie (I'm pretty sure that is her name????)...we are really excited about that!
Tomorrow, a few homeschool friends and our family are heading down to the Wonderlab, which is in a town south of us...It's a museum of science and stuff. I'm sure we will have pictures to put on here tomorrow. So we will be back with that.
Gotta go...thanks for stopping by.
I need to go brush my teeth.
signing out, Dog Breath!!!!

5 comments:

CALAMITY JANE said...

hey cool dudes!! what a great blog! love the lord of the rings drawing - really awesome! :)

Laurie and company said...

Thanks Velvet...we like your blog too. That picture of your son falling is really funny but we are glad he is ok.
thanks for checking out the blog!

:)

Laurie and company said...

o yeah. that was us making that comment.

Will and Ethan

Sherry at the Zoo said...

What a cool, cool picture! Definately some talent there, kiddo.

We missed the lunar eclipse...we were asleep. You know how we are..

See you later!

Natalie said...

Love the drawing. :D