Monday, August 18, 2008

Me-me

Hello everyone! ( I never thought of greeting people when I start )

My favorite movies: The Lord of the Rings trilogy, all of the Star Wars,
Batman The Dark Knight, and Braveheart.

Things I do: Help coach soccer ( This season I'm not playing to help coach Levi's team ),
play guitar , and draw the pictures in our superhero book.

My favorite foods: Donato's pizza, grilled cheese, fruit salad.

Things that scare me: Big spiders ( like the one that was on my mom's blog ),
a big dog that will chase and jump up on me, seeing sharks on an IMAX screen.

Places I've been: Montana, Canada, and Cape Cod, Massuchusetts.

Now you know a little bit more about me!

Thanks Everyone!

Will

6 comments:

Tory said...

Hiya! Great Me-Me. Loved it, young man. Keep up the good bloggin'.

TW

Hannah-Indiana said...

No kidding! I didn't think you were afraid of spiders. You never really reacted anyway to make me think you were freaked out by them.
Miss you guys! Hope to see you soon.
Hannah

Natalie said...

That Dog wouldn't happen to be named Leon, would it? :P

Laurie and company said...

Hey Guys!

I haven't blogged recently because we've been so busy, and when theres a chance my mom is...

Tory- thanks for commenting! I hope we can meet you in person sometime soon. Thanks.

Hannah- I am scared of them and whenever I see one close up I get the feeling that it's crawling on me. It was good seeing you guys!
Thanks.

Natalie- Leon does happen to one of those dogs! And before it was Gabriel... Thanks.

Thanks for commenting everyone!
Will

Luke R. said...

I've read this post 100 times and I guess I never payed attention to the places You've been! Canada?! Cape Cod?! Montana?! For some reason I'm the least suprised by Montana, even thought its the farthest away, and I'm most suprised by Cape Cod, and it's not very far away at all!

Laurie and company said...

Will,

You know you can blog any time. that I'm not.

I think once we get some type of hi-speed internet, that will make the whole blogging process a lot faster!!

Wasn't Cape Cod fuuuun? do u even remember it?

Love you kid,

Mom