Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Illinois : part 1

Dad holding Molly while she eats Levi's shoe!
And me jumping on a tube in the background...

Me holding Molly on the stairs
and Mollys trying to squirm out and
fall on the piano.
On Sunday after church we went to Illinios to have a party for my Grandma's 60th birthday! We went to Monicals pizza and it was great! After we were done there we went back to their house and swam for a while and after we had cake & icecream... That night when we got home I was was dead tired at 10:30 p.m. I will post about this later, it's just blogger has been going very slowly... Thanks everyone!
Will

2 comments:

Tory said...

You kids do sure have the best of the pictures. I love the one of Moll eating the shoe...I can hear her say in Cookie Monster voice "Must eat shoe!". Love the blog, young man.

Hannah-Indiana said...

Cool pix! We should go swimming again SOON! Your pool is awesome. Thanks for teaching me how to dive, by the way!
Hannah